See job description for details
Contract role - join one of the largest multinational tech companies on an exciting, impactful project.UX Researcher
This contract role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest multinational technology companies on an exciting, impactful project.
Your new company
Our client are a large multinational tech company looking for a UX Researcher to plan and organize user research for new projects, and suggest and assist with executing strategic user research initiatives that enable teams to make more informed decisions. This company embraces a hybrid working environment.
Your new role
As a UX Researcher, you will partner closely with designers, product managers, and other researchers to help shape our current and future product offerings. As part of the UX team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from exploratory research to usability and everything in between.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with UX Research methodologies (usability and concept studies)
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience presenting findings back to the business
- Bonus if you have done research with children or worked on hardware projects
What you'll get in return
- Working on a dynamic and high impact project in early stages
- Be apart of a close knit team
- Potential to extend contract
- Flexible working opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Grace.King@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508