See job description for details
Workplace Architect role with a large global company, with opportunities for career progression and growth. Your new company
Global technology consultancy working with some of the biggest Australian organisations. This role will work directly with one of their high profile clients within the infrastructure integrated services space. Your new role
As a Digital Workplace Architect you will implement End User Computing and Digital Workplace solutions in line with key organisational objectives. You will communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders, and define technical solutions aligned with client's business problems at an architectural and design level of detail. What you'll need to succeed
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Stack including Windows 7 and 10, EMS Suite, Azure AD, O365, M365 etc.
- Technical knowledge of workplace virtualisation solutions and Mobile Device Management (InTune, Airwatch).
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English language skills, and a Nordic language (desired).
What you'll get in return
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- 3+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale Workplace solutions based on Intune, VMware and Microsoft technologies, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full Workplace on Premise and in Cloud.
- Experience in designing architecture for Enterprise Endpoint / Mobility Management solutions (ex MS SCCM, MS Intune, Citrix XenMobile, VMware Airwatch)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Workplace solutions including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, VDI, RDP, ICA, SBC, Web Services
- Hands on experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Digital Workplace ecosystem
In return, this job will give you the opportunity to work with a global company, that offers competitive salary, continual growth and development opportunities as well as internal promotion. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508