Z Software Techline Specialist
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Z Software (ZSW) Techlineis a team of readily available, highly skilled Technical Sales Support Professionals who assist the ZSW Sales Organization in selling IBM solutions. The ZSW Techline Specialist is a key and active member of our Cloud sales organisation in Australia / APAC with responsibilities to meet & exceed client expectations and key business measurements.
- Provide ZSW pre-sales and post-sales support to IBM ZSW customers, Sellers, Tech Sellers, Dealmakers and Software Deployment Leaders across the APAC region.
- Provide focal account coverage; ZSW Pricing and Licensing support; Enterprise Licence Agreement (ELA) contract support; SW Deployment and usage tracking.
- You will be a subject matter expert for Tailored Fit Pricing (TFP) and licensing, Country Multiplex (CMP) pricing and licensing, End of Quarter / End of Month processing and provide guidance and recommendations for ensuring Firm Order Exception (FOE) process steps result in timely revenue recognition.
- In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a set of customers in ANZ and across the APAC region.
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organisations understand the business rules and best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to modernise existing workloads. #approfpriorityjob
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced Technical Sales professional with related experience in a technical sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Ability to follow processes and meet deadlines
- Work well in a strong team environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of the IBM Z brand and Z SW Portfolio software solutions is desirable.
- Comfortable communicating:
- Across internal and external organisations.
- With variety of client contacts of technical and non-technical background
- Ability to drive and influence Stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- A passion for technology and a willingness to learn new technologies