Business Analyst/Customer Journey Expert
- Brüssel, Region Brüssel-Hauptstadt, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 18 Jan 19
Business Analyst/Customer Journey Expert
Customer Journey Expert Assisted Channels - Area Remote Interactions
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working ? We invite you to check out our introductory movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc . Do continue reading, because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your key responsibilities
- Your team ('squad') is responsible for the roll-out of a new interaction platform that will be ensure each customer can get it touch with the right employee via the communication channel of his choice. By doing so, you directly contribute to ING's new distribution model, focusing on our centralized service teams.
- You support the self-organizing execution team by your experience in business and functional analysis, stakeholder management, clear&concise communications, contributing to collaborative and effective team performance.
- As Customer Journey Expert, you develop expertise and improve how each specific business team interacts with its customers, via the different communication channels (call, email, webforms, etc.).
- You assist in designing and constructing customer journeys that ensure the best possible interaction between our customers and employees, in tune with the specificities of each communication channel.
- You will also (partly) script the user stories deriving from the customer journeys.
- In addition, you will align the interaction management with both the new employee portal (interface), the CRM tool and the transactional portal.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Ideally, you have experience in a Contact Centre or interaction management context.
- You are solution-oriented : you relentlessly strive to find the ideal solution.
- You have outstanding analytical skills: you search continuously for operational excellence, and enjoy applying structure.
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience is what gets you going: you get energized by assisting the business providing an excellent customer service.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You get things done. With a 'yes-we-can' attitude, with due respect for process and risk management.
- Evolution is part of your DNA. You are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve and translate that into the continuous improvement of our processes and communication channels.
- You have iron-strong delivery (Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately, guiding the team through every aspect of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You are able to work in an international context.
- You have an affinity with IT: you can or are eager to learn how to make the required modifications in the development tool (scripting, not programming).
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
- You hold a Master's degree or similar by experience, with 1 to 4 years of experience in business analysis.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.