Customer Journey Expert Medior
As a Customer Journey Expert, Customer centric (having a background of CX ideally) with analytical skills. Excellent stakeholder's management and a capacity to do business Analysis. Experience with discussing with IT and appetence for technology is necessary. Domain banking knowledge is mandatory, specific domain knowledge business lending, mortgages, business banking, retail banking, payments/cards, regulatory reporting, KYC/CDD/AML is a real benefit Key Responsibilities
- Analysis of customer feedback and other sources of feedback -> reading feedback, categorizing, making a summary of main take-away and recommendations to be submitted to corresponding squads, writing requirements (business & functional when needed
- Prepare corresponding business analysis (including User Flow or Service Blueprint).
- Responsible for Digital growth within the respective account, including attaining TCV and revenue targets.
- Customer journey mapping of the 'as is' and 'to be' is required, it will be built with both the requestor and the PO of the squad, the CJE is supporting.
- Content creation and creating copy
- Refine requirements received from other tribes
Nice to Have Skills.
- Strong experience in banking , specific domain knowledge on business lending, mortgages, business banking, retail banking, payments/cards, regulatory reporting, KYC/CDD/AML is mandatory
- Stakeholder coordination
- 4 to 8 years of proven experience in relevant role
- French and/or Dutch speaking + English speaking fluent
- Digital channels experience is a nice to have.