Expert Lead - Project Portfolio Management
Expert Lead - Project Portfolio Management Based in Brussels - full-time contract
As a Bank Portfolio Expert Lead, you will support the business in realizing their strategic objectives by developing and implementing training programs and tools. Your work environment at ING ...
As an Expert Lead within Bank Portfolio Management, you will have impact on the fundamental transformation ING is facing. You will work following the New Way of Working (AGILE) which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. Your team will be based in Belgium and is part of a cross-border Center of Expertise with a counterpart in the Netherlands. Are you someone who is ...
And you also have...
- Client oriented and act as a real business partner;
- An excellent communicator: you have strong communication skills, written and spoken;
- Result driven and well organised;
- Conceptual and analytical;
- Dynamic, creative and pro-active.
Your role ...
- A Master degree and relevant experience as Change/ Program Manager of minimum 8 years;
- An excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of French or Dutch (oral and written).
- Stakeholder management experience with senior management level
- Good understanding of the Agile way of working
As an Expert Lead you will be responsible for a team of approx. 5 to 15 Change Portfolio Consultants
- Portfolio and benefit management: You support the (senior) management and tribe leads to translate the bank strategy to themes and maximize benefits from the change portfolio.
- Quarterly Business review: you facilitate the agile process based on 90 day cycles ensuring data based tactical and/or operational decisions take place, including monitoring of key milestones, identification of key actions and facilitating impediment resolution by having an independent advisory role. You support the Executive team in finalizing the Tribe sizing (capacity) as an outcome of the QBR process.
- Reporting and Monitoring: you produce bank-wide delivery performance through reporting on progress and confidence level / predictability of the change execution incl. milestones, KPIs, OKRs. You also report on change financials (actuals, forecast, tracking business cases) together with finance teams.
- Agile way of working: you train and onboard squads on the usage of the Agile tooling (Service Now), ensuring data quality checks to enable tribes deliver (as per promise) and maintains master data and tool schema.
- Expert lead: you manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate your team for all of the topics above. You create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well. You keep expertise related to the work field up to date and propose training/courses, professional literature.