Job Description Template
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment!
This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful.
Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Mendix Developer to join our Industry+ Team. About Industry+
Industry+ practice within Cognizant is a fast growing team with capabilities in Product Engineering, Manufacturing Operations Management and IoT.
This team is now also extending its experiences into low-code systems and executing projects on Mendix. The role is for the seed team in Belgium.
For more information on our offerings, please click here About role
As a Lead Mendix Developer
, you will get an opportunity to understand the client business requirements and contribute to development of the same in customer environment. You will be an active member of the Mendix competency and be considered as a leader with a focus also on recruit and mentor other members of the team. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect:
- Extensive experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based applications
- Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
- Strong knowledge in using Mendix components for Page building, CSS, Widgets using React JS packages - Mobile/Tablet/Client libraries
- Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
- Experience in Integrations using OData Framework, JSON / REST Web Services and Mendix Data Hub
- Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
- Mendix certifications - Advanced / Expert
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career