- Brüssel, Region Brüssel-Hauptstadt, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
You want to implement your ideas into some of the world's most dynamic companies? Why not join Accenture? With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to generate ideas and help them achieve results in line with their strategy. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work will be part of your daily life.
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
• Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
• Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
• Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation without back-office complexity.
The Belux Capital Markets practice provides consulting and outsourcing services to Capital Markets clients. Accenture is working with investment banks to help position them for high performance through consulting, outsourcing, technology solutions and software platforms solutions. We provide our clients with solutions that address market regulation, their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading banks industrialize their operations, which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
With deep specialist knowledge in Capital Markets business, functional and technical areas, management consultants are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
o Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code for Murex, Calypso and our industrialisation tools
• Business Analysts:
o Work on large technology implementations and integration projects with knowledge of requirements gathering and process definition
o Support project lifecycle activities ranging from requirements gathering through to End to End testing processes and supporting technology change management
And if you've been working as a Business Analyst, Developer or Tester and are ready to take the next career step, we have leadership opportunities too. Your technical experience and background will shine through, as you lead successful implementations and build client relationships to become trusted advisors of our key clients.
You will need a combination of experience, dependent on your skill set
• Delivery of software implementation programmes
• Systems design (functional and technical)
• Creation & implementation of test strategies, approach and plans - all testing phases (integration, functional and non-functional testing, technical testing End to End, UAT etc.)
• Solution & Technical architecture for FS systems
• The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
• Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
• A collaborative and team-building attitude
• Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate a detailed understanding of Trading Platforms technologies. We are particularly interested in
• Murex v3.1.x and development and implementation skills
• Experience in any Murex key areas including Reporting, Workflows, Front and Back office, Risk, Market Data, Environment management, Testing etc, covering any asset class
• Knowledge of Investment Bank front to back office business and systems processes
• A university degree from a leading business school;
• 2 to maximum 5 years of experience in the Capital Markets industry with skills in 1 or more of front office and back office processes.
• Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
• Structured thinking;
• Strong problem solving capability;
• Result oriented;
• Eagerness to grow;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
• Team player;
• Commercial spirit;
• Flexibility to work abroad;
• Relevant experience in project management;
• People management and coaching experience;
• Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
• Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.