SAP PP-PI Consultant
- Brüssel, Region Brüssel-Hauptstadt, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 25 Sep 17
SAP PP-PI Consultant
As a SAP PP consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP PP-PI area based on user requirements analysis
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirements
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Close communication with ABAP development team
- Lead application functional team or sub-team (if needed)
- At least 3 years SAP PP-PI functional experience,
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP PP-PI module and related sub modules
- Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Familiar with Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
- Advanced level of English and French or Dutch
- Willing to travel and stay on-site
- University degree
- Nice to have: Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
- Team player attitude
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .