Sales Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Job Description This is a part time role (20-23 hours a week)
open to both students (student contract
) and part-time
workers (LDE contract).
The Operations Analyst/Sales Administrative Assistant works with a dedicated sales team and contributes to business development objectives by managing the contracting process from start to finish. The OA is responsible for tailoring each contract, ensuring that the terms and license parameters meet the needs of the client and sales team while also complying with organizational standards and protocol. This role works closely with many internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Finance, and Administration. Successful OAs are detail-oriented and self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and demonstrate exceptional multitasking ability under tight deadlines. Candidates must have strong organizational skills and be both process- and results-oriented.
- Manage the end-to-end process for renewals and new business, supporting a dedicated team of sales representatives and acting as the primary point of contact for contract drafting/amendments and execution processes.
- Analyse account information, license parameters, and contract terms with extreme attention to detail in order to support the sales team with proposals for pricing and contractual requirements.
- Draft sales contracts in accordance with internal policies and best practices while evaluating both business and client needs and making recommendations to sales representatives. Exercise judgment throughout the contract drafting & negotiation process to resolve issues and ensure compliance;
- Complete primary review of and validate all executed contracts, confirming compliance with internal policies and best practices. Ensure all information required for order submission is documented and accurate.
- Facilitate any subsequent changes or adjustments requested by Sales or Client and use discretion in determining course of action.
- Lead collaboration with Finance, Legal, Billing plus other stakeholders to review complex contracts to define specific deliverables, terms, or other contractual elements related to new sales.
- Maintain accurate client data throughout CRM and different systems, ensure pricing and allocations are correct, and document pertinent transaction details. Ensure consistency and accuracy for all stages of the sales cycle.
- Ensure internal and external client queries are fully resolved in a timely fashion with a high level of satisfaction.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management, or other relevant area.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience working in an administrative, customer service, finance, legal or sales support role, preferably with a sales- or contract-related function, supporting the quote-to-cash process
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation. Highly responsive and proactive in issue identification, communication, and managing expectations.
- Highly motivated and results-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrates good judgment in problem-solving and issue escalation.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM is strongly desired.
- Fluency in English and French (spoken & written) is essential. Fluency in Dutch would be advantageous.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.