See job description for details
Data Governance Senior Consultant Tasks
As our Data Governance Analyst:
- You assess the maturity of our clients regarding data management and data governance capabilities
- You help implement the data governance framework and operating model
- You can set-up and deliver key Data Governance Artifacts like Business Glossary, Data Dictionary, Data Policies and Data Processes
- You have a good knowledge of data-related regulations: BCBS239, GDPR, NBB Circular in Data Quality ...
- You focus on Change Management in the context of data transformation journey
- You support the clients in the design of the trainings to improve the data literacy
- You can lead workshops with business or technical stakeholders
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
About Avantage Reply
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Data Strategy, Data Management and Data Governance
- You have a strong analytical mind and can apply a systemic approach
- You have an experience of working on data projects, preferably in the consulting field
- You are ready to develop a strong network within the Belgian Financial Services Industry
- You are passionate about Data Governance and Data Transformation (i.e. up-to-date with latest developments)
- You have a good understanding of data-related topics (data architecture, data quality, GDPR, metadata, master data management) without expertise in one of these data domains
- You are collaborative, delivery focused and problem solver
- A certification in data is a plus: CDMP, CIP, CMMI DMM, Collibra Expert Level I ...
- Excellent French/Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.