Teamlead Service Delivery Management (SIAM)
- You will be a member of the ICT Management team, reporting to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- You will be responsible for the overall setup of ICT services and roles played by various service providers.
- You will mentor the operational team, define and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities of the ICT Service Management staff.
- You will be responsible for a team of Service Desk Officers, Service Delivery Managers and Security Officers.
- You will build the operating model, align roles and interface with the relating functions.
- You will setup required governance to ensure that process and operations performance is reviewed at various levels (e.g. Operations Resources, Process Managers, Process Owners, Service Delivery Managers) across service providers, at an agreed frequency.
- You will collaborate with the Procurement team to manage external suppliers and you will be responsible for the overall operational budget.
- You will establish and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships with service providers.
- You will govern the Continual Service Improvement process in conjunction with the customers' strategy and you will drive it across service providers.
- You have proven experience as an IT Operations or Service Delivery Manager.
- An experience in the financial or banking sector is an asset.
- You have strongly influential relationship management skills that you are able apply to your relations with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- You have good coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- You have excellent listening skills and you like working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- You are ITIL V3 or V4 certified (at the minimum Foundation level), with expertise in service delivery.
- You have sound knowledge of ITSM tools.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English, French or Dutch that enables you to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- An interesteing permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.