Technical Analyst SAP FS PM or SAP FS CD
- You will be a member of the Customer Centre of Expertise (CCOE) team, responsible for building and maintaining the application landscape of Credendo.
- You will be active in existing and new projects, and also act as a lead in het SAP domain policy management (FS-PM) of Collections and disbursement (FS-CD).
- You have experience with another SAP module in finance or insurance and are willing to follow a training program.
- You will be involved in all phases of a development life cycle, including analysis and design, development, testing, go-live, user training and post-production support.
- You will document and design the required functionality, in close cooperation with key users, and the technical requirements of interfaces connecting to other systems.
- You will develop and maintain mapping documents that define requirements for legacy system data to be loaded into new systems.
- You will provide expert knowledge on SAP applications and recommend solutions to meet Credendo's needs.
- You will create test scenarios and perform system testing and integration testing to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You will create/update end-user documentation and training documentation.
- You have proven experience as an IT Analyst in SAP modules, preferably SAP for insurance modules. Knowledge of reinsurance flows and processes is a plus.
- Experience in a financial or banking environment is an asset.
- Experience in working with a sourcing partner is an asset.
- You have thorough knowledge of and experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development and data modelling.
- You have the ability to create application documentation and procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic company that is undergoing transformation.
- You have excellent listening, interpersonal and communication skills and you like to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You work in an organised, rigorous way and demonstrate outstanding analytical skills.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English..
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.