Sr. Product Specialist (Lab)
Primary skill - Lab, Provide consultation and understanding the requirements for enhancements/upgrades Key Responsibilities
- Provide consultation and understanding the requirements for enhancements/upgrades
- Coordinate with the offshore architect / developers, Lab SME, Site SMEs, Business for data builds and testing.
- Attend change meetings, business meetings
- Attend Defect Triage meetings
- Ensure all technical issues are resolved
- Ensure risks are tracked, communicated and closed
- Understand business requirements, conduct detailed gap analysis of a product versus the requirements, create the functional design, acts as the functional SME for a module, own the business process flows for the customer, perform product configuration setup WITH THE OBJECTIVE of ensuring complete coverage of client's requirements and product quality WITHIN the client and project
- Co-ordinate with Business/IS on requirements Analysis
- Perform installation on Dev, Test, Training, Prod and DR Instances
- Co-ordinate with Business/IS on any clarifications
- Co-ordinate with Project team on analyzing requirements, performing changes, Validating the changes and documentation
- Coordinate with other Project Team Member(s) on Project Activities
- Co-ordination with RUN Team for Go-Live and Hypercare
- Proficiency working with Office tools, Windows, Adobe pdf, MS Access.
- Ability to learn fast and flexibility
- Good communication skills in online environment, being trustworthy and reliable.
- Being focused and goal oriented, organized.
Sr. Product Specialist Essential Skills:
LIMS ELN CDS Nice to Have Skills
- Good knowledge of typical Lab systems and related Instrumentation
- Knowledge of the following Lab Applications:
Knowledge of any CDS applications, with Sample set acquisition, processing chromatographic data & reporting
Hands on experience on different type of CDS & LIMS functional related issues.
Hands on experience on different type of instruments hardware to configure and troubleshoot the instrument connectivity related issues. Qualifications:
Science / Engineering graduate.