Do you have a strong financial-administrative grounding and do you want to work as a Controller on a wide range of tasks, contributing to the further growth of a successful and financially dynamic company? This vacancy gives you an outstanding chance to take the next step in your personal development.
Our client is a successful technology service provider with ca. 200 employees, working at multiple branches in Belgium. As a former family business, it forms part of an innovative and enterprising organisation with over 1000 employees in the Benelux countries.
The company supplies high-quality products and services to top-level customers and holds an excellent market position, thanks in part to a strong customer- and service-oriented philosophy. The corporate culture favours an open and informal style of communication and gives space to initiative and personal development.
As a Controller, you will adopt an independent position and take responsibility for the financial processes of the Belgian organisation. This makes you a key player in an independently operating company within a larger corporate group, coordinating in the areas of administration, the planning & control cycle, regular financial reporting, the annual account, internal cost settlements, balances and profit & loss accounts.
Your important tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supplying the periodical financial reports
- Preparing the annual account
- Performing financial analyses and preparing periodic management reports for use by management and the Board of Directors
- Actively contributing to the design of the administrative organisation
- Optimising the administration and the administrative and operating processes
- Maintaining contacts with both internal stakeholders (e.g. Finance Head Office) and external stakeholders (e.g. accountant)
- Working and thinking level at minimum of Bachelor’s level, augmented with a relevant financial qualification
- 10 years (+) of professional experience in the business sector and/or accountancy
- A sound financial-administrative foundation
- You find it easy to communicate at various levels of the organisation
- You have the ability to persuade and to create trust; you get things done
- You have a proactive and independent working style and you take a positive and also critical view of things
- You are accurate, combining overview with a pragmatic, hands-on mentality
- You have a good command of Microsoft Excel
- You have a good command of English and French
- You have a practical and flexible attitude
Terms of employment
Besides an excellent remuneration package (including bonus and company car), you can look forward to the following:
- Space for individual initiative and personal growth
- A good pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial hybrid working