Test Coordinator/Test Manager
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Test Coordinator/Test Manager - (170000F7)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
We are looking for a Test Coordinator/Test Manager to support IT development projects for our clients.
- Plan and coordinate test management activities for projects
- Provide test training for testers on the project
- Coordinate test execution
- Help set-up of test management tools
- Report on test progress
- Advice on test approach and methodologies
- Coordinate test defect management activities.
- You have at least 4 years experience in test coordination and execution
- You have more than 6 years experience in testing
- Experience in the life sciences, financial services or public sector
- Experience with Agile environments
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce or JDE
- Experience with HPALM
- Experience with test automation is a plus.
- You are ISTQB certified or have a good understanding of testing methodologies
- You are open for travelling abroad
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French
- You are able to work in projects, write documents in a formal way, work independently
- You are able to plan and organize your workload
- You have good communication skills
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.
- Your office: our brand new offices at Zaventem airport. You'll be visiting clients on a regular basis.