As a Manager in our ESG Practice, you will be responsible for leading our ESG practice and building out the offering. You will be leading the team, working on projects related to the implementation of ESG reporting. This can include defining the ESG framework, implementing the ESG processes (data collection, governance, ...) and harmonizing the interaction between the ESG initiatives and the relevant departments of the company. You will act as an advisor and change manager for the organisation you will work for (implementation of transversal processes, project follow-up, resources management, KPI's,...).
Concretely, your responsibilities will include:
- Business Development: lead long term initiatives for group of clients
- Organize and lead workshops/round tables to capture core information
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions
- Shape target operating models, business processes and identify organizational impacts
- Drive or support multidimensional and/or complex initiatives
- Manage and structure several projects or clients
- Demonstrate expertise, professionalism and vision
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- Anticipate regulatory evolutions, including them in the framework you are developing with your clients
- In your engagements you will provide your client with innovative digital solutions allowing them to drive their companies in the new ESG framework.
- Developing internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials.
- Manage and coach one or several teams (senior / junior consultants)
- Deliver sustainable solutions for the client
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients
- Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences
- Experience in ESG and sustainable finance is a must; experience in green lending is a plus
- Candidates with experience in consulting in sustainable finance will have a head start
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and Dutch
- Good working knowledge of English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to lead project team and act as interface with the client project manager
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build immediate credibility with executive clients
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory.
Since its establishment in 2004, Avantage Reply has been committed to industry specialisation (financial services) offering insights and in-depth experience. Avantage Reply works with board members, CROs, CCOs, COOs and CFOs, senior and mid-management finance and risk executives of leading financial services institutions.
With offices across Europe and the United Kingdom, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.