- Guangzhou, Kwantung, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cogs Agency HK
- 18 Okt 18
Our client is a global digital and travel company seeking to create excitement among the guests with range of innovative and personalized services. Ideally candidate will be someone has 10+ years working experience with enough international exposure. Fluent and almost native speaker in English and Mandarin with abroad background is preferred.
Key Role Accountabilities
1. Establish annual brand communication strategy and plan to meet the objectives
2. Forging close relationship with key media outlets and driving positive media coverage
3. Act as a proactive coordinator and manage internal communications with stakeholders among different affiliates.
3. Independently plan and execute PR event/activities to enhance brand reputations and awareness
5. Develop written materials, pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, briefing books and presentations
6. Working with company spokespeople to prepare them for public speaking engagements, media interviews
7. Effectively utilize digital media to promote the brand, carry out effective work in case of crisis of public relations, and achieve the goal of brand construction
1. Bachelor degree in journalism, media or relevant field
2. At least 5 year experience in PR field. International PR firms experience would be a plus
3. Proficiency in both spoken and written English
4. Strong adaptive capacity to meet the new challenges
5. Good team spirit, and strong communication skills
6. Passion and the mission of the company
7. Multi-tasking and adjust to fast-pace work environment
8. Ability to travel overseas
If you are interested, please reply me with a full English version CV at email@example.com. Thanks!