Application Development / Maintenance, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Application Developer - Officer will work with agile team through the phase of whole agile SDLC cycles, to work on technical POC/design as well as detail level story implementation and delivery. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As an you will
What we value
- Be closely working with all agile team members on requirement analysis/story implementation.
- Be sure to delivery application with low-latency performance and high quality to meet business new client on boarding requirement.
- Be closely working with manager/senior leaders on team improvement plan including both collaboration, delivery and quality.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years+ working experience with Java
- Experience with software development life cycle and agile methodology.
- Experience in software common best practices including CI/CD.
- Ability to drive development/testing/support activities by effectively coordinating with multiple stakeholders globally.
Additional requirements About State Street What we do.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 5+ years related working experience.
- Excellent programming skills and experience with Java & Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills, and English skills to communicate directly to external teams.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with logical designs thinking.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers