Business Analysis, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
Business Analysis, Senior Associ Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
The team you will be joining is Hangzhou CAO Office . HZ CAO is focusing on providing senior direction to the support and governance activities across the legal entity and all functions contained within. The responsibility lies on coordinating strategic planning process, setting priorities, managing reporting and metrics, periodic senior officer meetings, etc. What you will be responsible for:
Main responsibilities are to understand the workflow, provide full time support on headcount and position management to business, analyze data exception s . The role involves integration with various stakeholders locally and overseas. Excellent communication skills and strong analysis ability will be helpful.
- Act as CAO support and become an SME of data management
- Periodically review headcount data and communicate with Business teams for required actions if any.
- Liaise with various stakeholders like local/regional business teams, LFO, Transformation and demand teams where required for query solution
What we value:
- Work independently to research and resolve problems with best practice
- Work kinds of report required
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems.
- Participate in budget/MYF settings for the hub and act as data loading contact as required.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3 or more years work experience
- Strong English written and spoken ability
- Must be self-motivated, independent thinking and show initiative in different circumstances
- Able to work without close supervision, attention to detail under pressure
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS office skills, especially MS Excel, Access skills necessary
About State Street What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/career