Regulatory Reportng Operation Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for:
A strong and self-motivated operation manager for Regulatory Reporting, who will focus on overseeing a Regulatory Reporting team to ensure BAU delivery to meet the requirement from different APAC Regulators (ASIC, HKMA, MAS etc.), and mainly for Foreign Exchange business for State Street Global Markets. What you will be responsible for:
As the Regulatory Reporting Operation Manager you will:
About State Street
- Report to the local GM Head
- Learn regulatory requirement from industry
- Oversee the team to ensure the daily deliverables in meeting SLA
- Work as the escalation point for the team when necessary
- Build and follow the interaction model with key stakeholders as home site, Business Analysis etc.
- Manage and develop talents
- Build a highly productive team
- Work with the team to identify opportunities of process improvement
- Support local GM Head for overall team management
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- With background on operate team management
- Have the good sense of operational risks and controls
- With solid skill of people management and staff coaching
- Great communication skill
- Strategic thinking
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University degree
- More than 5 years' experience from a financial service environment, including operation, Operational Risk Managing related, etc
- What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers