Software Test Anlst, senior Associate
Software Testing Analyst
- Deeply understand business requirement of applications; define the overall test strategy for applications and groups of related applications in conjunction with subject matter experts, architects, and technical leads
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test plans and test cases for each application encompassed in the full system, the related integration of applications.
- Write Automation scripts using in house automation framework.
- Perform integration, functional, API and regression testing.
- Analyze and troubleshoot high-profile financial applications; use of defect tracking systems to communicate software defects to engineering personnel in a clear unambiguous manner.
- Ensure proper procedures and controls are in place throughout the testing process.
- Cooperate with onsite and other teams in testing and outstanding issue resolve.
- Provide process or technical suggestion to improve software quality. Job Requirements:
- B.S., Computer Science or related field.
- Above 3 years of testing experience through all stages of product development, preferably within a financial software environment.
- Demonstrable and current hands-on experience in function/API testing,
- Experience with Automation development, preferably having QTP, Selenium or Ranorex experience.
- Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Proven problem solving, and communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience with software engineering standards, metrics and quality assurance principles. Agile experience as a plus
- Fluent in oral English, able to work in English environment.
- Good team player.