Corp Cash Management Manager - Other job functions Beijing
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
Profile Required Key skill areas & knowledge required: Result Orientation
- Processing of the day-to-day Cash Management operations, comprises incoming, outgoing transfers, deposit placements, cheques and SD transactions, ensuring that customers' transactions are performed in a timely and accurate manner, within service level agreement, in accordance with regulatory requirements, guidelines and bank's procedures.
- Obtain knowledge of local regulations and international Anti-Money laundering guidelines pertaining to sanctions monitoring and compliance.
- Perform post payment investigation & reconciliation.
- Produce regulatory reporting according to regulatory requirement within timeline.
- Deliver professional and reliable service to internal and external customers with a sense of urgency.
- Assist managers to ensure that the Bank's policies, guidelines, control, regulatory, AML and compliance requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Assist managers on Sits In, process Continuous Improvements and daily huddle. Support managers in improving and optimizing their processes.
- Identify opportunities to automate/digitalize with the objective of creating capacity gain and/or reducing operational risk. Diffuse best practices.
- Review and ensure procedures are timely updated and created.
- Review new products and requirements with Business Units, analyse impact to BAU, define workflow and set up procedures accordingly to ensure delivery.
- Participate in projects in order to improve service and review process, in compliance with relevant regulations and in consideration with business changes. Assist managers with change management for production deployment.
Cooperation and Communication
- Able to deliver in high pressure environment
- Good organization skill and able to prioritize with high level of autonomy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with relevant communication role experience required
- Event management organization skills
Behavioural competency required:
- ITEC development skillset above average
- Good oral and written English language
- Sound business knowledge of banking industry
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Team player with good communication skills
- Innovative thinking with ability to identify areas of improvement and propose solutions where possible
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong strategic planning and organizing skills
- Good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Strong risk control mindset
- Experience of 5 years in banking operations preferably in payment and settlement (Local/Swift)
- Accurate knowledge with respect to local regulation, rules and practices
- Past experiences on projects linked to process review and /or with various project team to contribute towards operational requirements, testing and Change management.
- ITEC education background
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000GWN
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 23/09/2020
Date of publication: 24/07/2020