IT Support Analyst - Workplaces Services
- Peking, Beijing, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- S&P Global
- 16 Nov 18
IT Support Analyst - Workplaces Services
Provide technical expertise and end-user support in the area of Desktop, Mobile and Collaborative platforms for employees, with a primary focus on, but not limited to Office 365 support pre-migration, during migration and post-migration. Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that drive activities and exceed customer expectations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role must be able to represent IT in an appropriate professional manner with communicating complex technical issues in business language.
- Given the level and exacting nature of the user base, must be able to manage challenges, relationships, and interaction with a high-level of diplomacy, discretion, and competence.
- Utilize strong technology troubleshooting abilities on both recurring routine glitches and/or unique system problems to identify what is driving issues and how to resolve them.
- Advanced knowledge and familiarity with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop resources including, but not limited to operating system software, MS Office suite, commercial off the shelf software, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, tablets, multi-function printers, internet technologies, remote access solutions and all commonly used desktop peripherals.
- Manage and troubleshoot desktop and mobile devices. Configure mobile devices to ensure the highest degree of stability, functionality and user experience.
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like: e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN
- Install, configure and troubleshoot complex hardware and/or software solutions supporting critical business functions.
- Demonstrate ownership and manage incident resolution from end-to-end, collaborating with technology peers and marshalling company resources as needed to provide resolutions in a highly responsive manner. Must be able to escalate and provide visibility, as appropriate, to senior IT management.
- Investigate and perform advanced screening of emerging technologies. Manage deployment/implementation of new or noteworthy technology to executive population for early use/adoption.
- Facilitates employee department transfers, setup and workstation moves
- Required to provide on-call coverage during off-hours
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
- Proven ability to build credibility and strong customer relationships as a trusted IT advisor for the employees and can balance with organizational strategy.
- Able to discretely manage highly confidential/sensitive company and personal information
- Able to work calmly under pressure and/or challenging conditions
- Strong relationship building abilities; Integrity, honesty, a positive attitude, strong attention to detail and desire to help people are all essential
- Strong problem solving skills
- E-Mail Systems: Office 365
- Support experience in a complex environment
- Understanding of PC/Network Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Microsoft Server, and Cloud based solutions
- Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016, Office 365 Web Portal, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Outlook Mobile Client,
- Wireless Operating Systems: iOS, Android
- Extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with end user issues pertaining to desktops, laptops, Mobile Devices, Video Conferencing, wireless access, networks, internet, and systems implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of networks and IT related equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Information Technology experience.
About S&P Ratings (China)
S&P Ratings (China) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.