Our client is a growing quantitative/proprietary trading firm in China, founded by a group of trading professionals with prior experiences in global quant trading firms. They are a strong and focused team with high collaborative environment, currently expanding their team in China.
- Maintaining and enhancing trading models, algorithms and systems.
- Perform trade analysis, enhance current trading strategies and develop new strategies
- Design and implement hedging strategies
- Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
- Degree holder in computer science, math, physics, statistics or related field
- Outstanding quantitative problem‐solving skills and mathematical aptitude.
- Programming experience is required (Python, SQL, Java or C++ is a plus).
- The ability to communicate ideas concisely
- Strong quantitative mind and enjoy working collaboratively to solve challenging problems
To apply, please send your resume to Donna (email@example.com), thanks.