Our client, a leading financial service provider, is looking to hire a Relationship Manager to join a special team responsible for contract and terms negotiation. The role is to work with a broad range of clients, i.e. large local corporate, LGFV, and financial institutions, across the whole of China.
- Responsible for contract and terms negotiations with clients across China
- Provide support in generating and cross-checking contracts written in Chinese
- Negotiate commercial terms and prepare pitchbook
- Conduct market research and compare products and pricing to competition
- 5+ years of business development and/or relationship management experience in banking/financial industry
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
- Must speak fluent English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!