Trading System Developer (Department: Derivatives Trading)
- Low latency trading system design, including infrastructure, order execution and market data process.
- Develop price engine, core trading and risk management module.
- Improve option market making and related arbitrage strategies.
- Build user interface of trading system.
- System maintenance on daily basis.
- Other responsibilities required by supervisors
- Graduates from top domestic or foreign university.
- Major in computer science, software engineering or other science and engineering majors with outstanding programming skills.
- At least 4 years working experience and 3-5 years system development experience.
- Familiar with data structure and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of operating system, capable of developing high efficiency and low latency programs.
- Familiar with Linux operating system and development environment.
- Proficient with at least one of the programming language: C++, Java and C#.
- Working knowledge of options and previous trading system development experiences will be a plus.