See job description for details
About The Role
- Commitment to transform digitally as leader in banking industry
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Reports to the Local and Payment App Manager
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai
Role Type: 12 months fixed term contract opportunity, Full time role
As the Project Technical Manager and Tech Support for the local regulatory reporting applications, you will be responsible for-
- Liaising with Program Tech lead and Project Release Manager to drive and manage allocated China based deliverables
- Regulatory reporting system for level-1 support
- Manage and bridge any language and communication gaps between China based project resources and project stakeholders in other regions to ensure project alignment
- Ensure stakeholders expectations are well managed
- Manage local vendor resources in terms of the Project delivery plan
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Sound understanding of the China regulatory reporting
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English since you will be working with teams across multiple regions including ANZ technology and local vendors
- Proven experience in managing vendors and delivering results impacting project outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in driving the technology teams effectively in multinational business environments
- Strong Customer Engagement, Vendor Management, People Leadership and Quality outputs
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CHI004477.