- Shanghai, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 01 Feb 18
Associate/Vice President | Billion Dollar USD Fund
- Standort: Shanghai, China
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
My client is looking for a Private Equity associate and VP level candidates to add to the team The fund looks at private investments across Asia Pacific, with a strong focus on Private Equity deals in North Asia.My client is looking for a Private Equity associate and VP level candidates to come on board their team for a role based in Shanghai. My client has a strong track record within China and has a experienced Private Equity deal team led by industry veterans with 20 more years within the field.
The Private Equity fund looks at Private Equity investments across Asia Pacific, with a strong focus on Private Equity deals in North Asia, with China being a main geographical focus.
Traditionally, the Private Equity fund focused on investments in sectors such as Consumer, Industrials, TMT, Healthcare across Greater China. Ideally, the person coming on board should have direct experience in at least one of the listed sectors.
Experience need not be Private Equity focused, and backgrounds can include Consulting and Investment Banking, and even industry experience. Ideally, prior Private Equity experience would be the best because the there is some urgency to the role and the selected Private Equity professional will be expected to work on Private Equity deals immediately.
- Private Equity Associate/Vice President hire in Shanghai
- Investment Banking/M&A experience or prior Private Equity/Direct Investment experience would be the most relevant for the hire
- Between 3-8 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking/M&A experience or prior Private Equity/Direct Investment, Consulting or Industry experience will be considered as well
- Sector focused includes Consumer, Industrials, TMT, Healthcare
- Good experience across Greater China, with a focus on China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, or Japan
- Due to the focus of the mandate, the candidate must be able to speak, read, and write Mandarin at a professional level