Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company, with a team of world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. We openly welcome ideas and innovation, and believe in succeeding as a team – whilst having a great time doing it! By joining us, you’ll work with a collaborative group of diverse and talented individuals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support a large critical part of the Global Fashion Retailers data analytics and AI initiatives - assortment planning, demand forecast, traffic forecast, in the USA
- Proficiently partner with Lynx Analytics data scientists and data engineers, to turn data into actionable opportunities
- Partner with Client teams to help turn data into insights and implementable change, by having the skills to mine for new fresh data-driven ideas
- Strong collaboration and client engagement skills with clear and succinct direction and points-of-View to direct the business and the work
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience overall, ideally in management consulting in areas of analytics and project management. An experience in Fashion Retail or broader Retail verticals is a plus
- Digital and/or Data experience; comfortable with data and analytics, and proficient in finding patterns within the data
- Good writing/storytelling skills. Possess broad and deep expertise in fashion retail
- Must have driven data-driven change or transformation in organizations, working with functional stakeholders across merchandising, planning and marketing teams
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working hours, stock options for employees and travel opportunities throughout Southeast Asia and Europe.