Marketing Executive (APAC) - Shanghai, China
- Shanghai, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Planet Payment
- 14 Feb 19
This is a highly visible role that is new and will require a resiliant and energetic marketing professional.
Asia Pacific (APAC) Marketing Manager
- The purpose of this position is to grow the Planet business in the region, supporting Sales, IT Partnerships and Operations efforts in a diverse and challenging global business environment within multiple markets.
- As an APAC Marketing Executive, you will participate, coordinate and lead marketing within the region focusing on China, South East Asia region including but not limited to Korea and Japan.
- A key member of the Group Marketing team, this role will work with our Marketing Communications team to reach tourists in source markets.
- We work with major local partners, to develop joint marketing plans that reach the tourist along the shopper journey.
- The delivery of such programs will differentiate Planet core offerings and develop long term relationships, turning customers into partners.
- This requires excellent creative planning skills, an ability to understand the customer’s audience, brand and business objectives.
- A background in retail or mobile marketing will help
- The role will support projects with strategic importance to the corporation and its business units acting as a coordinator, consultant, or subject matter expert to headquarter assigned Project Manager or PMO.
- The position has responsibility for relationship management and assures partner satisfaction that on APAC new markets such as tourism (i.e. Ctrip), card schemes(i.e. UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard), and Fintech companies (i.e. Alipay, WeChat).
- 3 years plus year marketing experience in the retail, fashion or tech sectors.
- Experience managing WeChat Account
- Demonstrable exposure to mobile or digital marketing.
- Passionate marketer with a high level of energy
- Some sales experience would also be beneficial
- Fluent English and Chinese capability in all areas; Korean and Japanese a plus.
- Proven ability to develop strategic product roadmap, gaining consensus from key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confidence in presenting to "C" level executives.