Representative, Client Processing
- Shanghai, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Looking for someone who has experience with documentation examination.
1. Timely Advising, Issuance, and/or Verification of Letters of Credit and Amendments, examination of documents presented, and the processing of payments.
2. Review and process incoming Letters of Credit and Amendments for conformity to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS) and/or Documentary Credit System (DCS).
3. Examine documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
4. Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties. Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
5.Maintain professional communication with relevant parties. Process payments associated with Letters of Credit. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Production Coordinator.
6.Obtain dollar limits associated with first, second and third documentary examination processing as per limits approval guidelines.
7.Verify Letters of Credits and Amendments.
8. Perform some administrative duties acting as back up for Production Coordinator.
9.Good working knowledge of all Trade Services products.
10.Complete daily production sheets.
11.Perform other duties as assigned position.
QUALIFICATION :High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred
Over 5 years on Export Document Examination experience preferred. CDCS certificate holder preferred.
1. A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices.
2. Ability to examine and pay documentary presentations.
3.Good communication skills.
4. Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer applications.
5.Minimum of at least two years of experience in the Trade Specialist position.
6.Masters the use of various Bank Systems relative to the duties of this job function.