- Your Area Of Responsibility
- Primary and secondary market research to develop a profound understanding of manufacturing technology and industrial automation
- Maintenance of existing databases with versatile attributes (technology, supplier information etc.)
- Provide comments and analysis to explain component predictions and market conditions
- Presentation of results and data at webinars or at conferences/trade fairs/customer events
- Maintaining contacts and networks in the manufacturing industry for data validation and mutual knowledge sharing
- Cross-regional and cross-team project work
- Direct sales support to guarantee the renewal of contracts and to win new customers.
- Your Profile
- You have a degree in engineering, electrical engineering, or have a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of English is a must; additional language skills will be beneficial
- You are comfortable in the handling of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Basic knowledge of data processing is helpful but not necessary (for example, Access, SQL)
- Accurate analytical and data interpretation skills
- Convincing presentation skills and familiarity with customers
- Strong team, communication, and networking skills
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.