Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking to hire a Senior Credit Research Analyst to conduct extensive analysis and research with a focus on the Chinese LGFV.
- Responsible for monitoring a portfolio of Chinese LGFVs.
- Writing and publishing comprehensive research reports on individual names and participate in management meetings with the covered companies
- Regular interaction with external contacts, investors, and bankers, and liaison with the covered companies’ senior management
- Publication of sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Responding to external queries from investors, bankers, and other fixed-income market participants
- 7+ years of work experience in financial research and analysis, ideally with a specialty in Credit
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, and statistical research skills
- Highly organized and capability of prioritization
- Excellent communication and language skills (written and oral) in both English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks