- Shanghai, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Okt 18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Application Infrastructure (AI) department is a horizontal organization within the technology division supporting Institutional Securities Technology & Global Wealth Management Technology .The department focuses on providing tools, products, framework solutions and support to improve developer productivity.
Background on the Team:
UI Engineering group is a part of AI, responsible for providing engineering services for building UI. This ranges from UI for web, desktop and mobile. The offerings range from development platforms, UI containers and components. Additionally we also provide guidance, in terms of best practices, documentation and client engagements to the application development teams across the Firm to help them deliver on their business needs.
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design fundamentals
- Good object oriented design and experience with delivering robust APIs
- Excellent understanding of browser runtime, it's rendering process, gpu/cpu utilization
- Thoroughly understand testing and documentation is integral to delivering high quality solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills with a willingness to teach and learn
- Experience at least one modern framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Keeps up-to-date with latest technology trends and is able to adapt to changing trends
- Keen attention to detail and a desire to make things better
- Participation in open source projects
- Experience and knowledge wider than the HTML5 space is a plus: Linux, dynamic languages, databases, networking, etc.
- No specific business knowledge is required, but a healthy interest in all of the Firm's lines of business is valuable in understanding and responding to the needs and priorities of the varied application development teams we work with