- Shanghai, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Citi China Company Limited 花旗中国
- 24 Sep 17
- Primary Location: China,Shanghai,Shanghai
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17062564
- The position will manage the UT execution for Wealth Management, including UT planning, UT calls with testers and assign OPPMs to tester.
- The role need to work closely with application team to identify the issues in testing and highlight for corresponding escalation/issue resolve.
- The role need to have very good knowledge in Wealth management. It also need to do biz verification on the execution result and work with biz on the sign-off.
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Proficiency at writing functional test scripts
- WM product and business knowledge (Mutual funds, Equity, Fixed income, Structured Notes, Margin products, Insurance, Foreign exchange, wealth planner)
- Experienced working in a support, testing, design or development role
- Have a holistic view on business. Able to negotiate within different project teams to settle down conflicts and ensure risks at acceptable level if unavoidable
- Own strong risk awareness. Risk and effectiveness can be well balanced by this role with justification and judgment independently
- Need to work with global testing team for advanced testing approach and testing automation
- Mange vendor's deliverable. Though testing, issue and incidents to identify the weakness areas of product, and work out improvement plan with vendor together