- Shenzhen, Kwantung, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Associate Software Engineer (C++)
Standort: Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChinaAs an Associate Software Engineer, you will join a team of C++ developers in Shenzhen to participate in the full life cycle development and maintenance of Moody's structured finance cash flow engine and to perform following tasks under the guidance of team lead.
1. Take part in full life cycle application development following company's software development practices and processes.
2. Communicate with other software engineers, QA engineers/analysts and strategists to understand business requirements.
3. Implement and test functionalities base on requirements.
4. Comply with coding standards.
5. Provide assistance and support to software testing and quality assurance.
6. Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
7. Provide daily support for systems, cooperate closely with other teams such as Project Managers, QA engineers/analysts and Business Analysts on patches and hot-fixes.
Required 1 . Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science a plus.
2. Proven record of designing and implementing high quality software products and delivering them to market as scheduled .
3. Solid knowledge of C++ and one of C# or Java. Willing to learn new technologies, meanwhile with good self-learning abilities.
4. Familiarity with the following is a plus:
- Boost, SQLite, Google Test, Protobuf
- Windows and Linux share library and multi-thread programming
5. Good verbal/written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Preferred Cloud technology such as Amazon Web Services
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.