- Shenzhen, Kwantung, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Standort: Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChinaCore Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain automation and configuration management systems
- Responsible for setting up, managing, and promoting the tools and processes that enable modern software development.
- The successful candidate has a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve development management.
- Knowledge of Linux scripting
- Work with data in SQL databases; perform queries and data mining.
- Participate in product management efforts, including specifications review, working with development teams to implement product functionality and QA efforts.
- Ability to work with IT organization on Amazon implementations and management of applications running in AWS
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Docker or similar configuration management tools required
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with SQL server, SSRS, and SSIS is required.
- Ability to work accurately and multitask
- Strong focus on deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment on non-repetitive tasks
- Willingness to follow through on questions until resolution has been reached
- Ability to travel occasionally
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.