PE/VC Fund Accountant
- Shenzhen, Kwantung, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Linnovate Partners Limited
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
We are looking for a fund accountant, who will be a key contributor to our Alternative Asset Services team. This role will be report to the senior fund accountant. This position is open for Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
- Assist in bookkeeping;
- Assist in preparing transactions and financial reports
- Provide support to clients’ investor inquires;
- Prepare fee calculations in accordance with LPA;
- Prepare investor's fund reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines;
- 2+ years’ experience accounting;
- Certified CPA, CFA or other professional accounting qualification is a plus;
- Knowledge of the different accounting standards (e.g. IFRS and GAAPs etc);
- Experience in private equity fund administration is a plus.
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Excel and other windows-based software;
- Plus: Experience with accounting systems (Kingdee, SunSystems and Quickbook etc);