Job Description The Recruiter is responsible for executing recruiting regional strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
The Recruiter will work with the hiring managers in their client group and with other recruiting team members to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service. They will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the LATAM region, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings. Responsibilities:
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for locations in Latin America including Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Peru, Panama and Mexico.
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and persuade talent decisions
- Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Execute external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals, including attendance at networking functions, creating strong professional networks, developing relationships with external agencies, and partnering with local educational systems.
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc.
- Expertly and accurately explain Moody's employee value proposition, total rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs to candidates and other parties.
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation.
- Build strong two-way relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment lifecycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
- Undergraduate degree level education required. Graduate degree preferred.
- 2-5 years recruitment experience. Ideally have worked in an in-house recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting technology role within the finance services industry is a plus.
- Advanced English level. High proficiency in writing and speaking is a must.
- Portuguese speaking and writing capabilities are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management for optimal talent acquisition results.
- Ability to creatively and efficiently resolve complex recruitment issues or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and diverse sourcing strategies; including best practices in social media usage/technology, market mapping and cold calling .
- Experience using Kenexa and Microsoft office tools.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.