Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x)Division Issuing
- As a key player in the global Issuing development team, promote business and technical strategies across multiple agile development teams, both through hands on requirements analysis as well as delegation to module owners
- Responsible for requirements analysis and solution design in the Wirecard Issuing Platform, to satisfy a wide variety of stakeholders in a white label platform
- Analyze business and technical requirements to ensure alignment with the company vision as well as the long-term platform strategy
- Identify and lead improvements in requirements processes, platform performance and agile frameworks in collaboration with the development teams and the global Principal Platform Owner
- Cultivate platform knowledge and expertise amongst business stakeholders, module teams, operations and others who require guidance on future and existing functionality of the Wirecard Issuing Platform
- Inspire and foster an enthusiasm for continual improvement, strong collaboration, and creative problem solving amongst a diverse group of solution delivery teams
This is what we offer
- Degree in Business Administration/Business Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 5 years' experience as senior Business Analyst or Product Owner in an IT environment in which you were responsible for creating solution concepts
- Extensive knowledge and experience of software development processes and Agile methodologies. Experience in the payment, banking and finance industry is strongly desired.
- Ability to independently manage complex tasks and play a leading role in an international team
- Creative approach to analysing and abstracting requirements in order to create robust solutions which align with an overall platform strategy
- Good mentoring skills and eagerness to help other business analysts grow in their career path
- Strong communication skills to collaborate smoothly with people across business and technical domains, management levels, and multicultural backgrounds
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.