Senior Data Scientist (m/f/x)Division Data Products
- Conduct advanced data analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Research, design, implement, and deploy full-stack scalable data analytics and machine learning solutions for various business use cases
- Build and maintain data science pipelines / frameworks to be used across the business and consistently develop and contribute to new and creative cutting-edge algorithms
- Research best practices, conduct experiments, and communicate with the sales verticals (particularly with travel & mobility, retail and consumer goods)
- Visualize data to tell compelling stories
- Collaborate with the team to improve the effectiveness of business decisions by using large datasets
This is what we offer
- Minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Physics or related field
- Several years of consulting experience and/or functional expertise in retail, ecommerce, travel and mobility, financial institutions, customer analytics, customer segmentation, online marketing etc
- Relevant experience as a data scientist / statistician / data engineer with strong programming skills in Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy) and/or Scala
- Proficiency in Machine Learning and related software libraries, and Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras
- Excellent knowledge of statistics, linear algebra and multivariate calculus
- Familiarity with one or more cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Knowledge of databases (RDBMS / graph) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem- Spark, MLLib, HDFS, Hive, Kudu, Impala) would be a plus
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong presentation and communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.