To further strengthen our team in Bad Homburg we are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager, who will support our market-leading Hedge Funds team in the implementation of
- Preparation and Monitoring of our client reporting using our proprietary analysis and reporting tool (FERI ART)
- Main contact person for internal and external reporting
- Maintaining and supporting hedge fund accounting (UCITS and offshore mandates)
- Review of monthly NAV calculation and reconciliation of UCITS and offshore mandates
- Supporting the ongoing performance calculation and publication of the ARIX indices
- Supporting the AIFM in obtaining and reviewing AML documentation in advance of target fund investments
- Main contact person for queries from transfer agents with regards to fund subscriptions/redemptions
- Controlling target fund bookings for the ongoing liquidity planning of the HF mandates
- Preparation, controlling, and booking of management and performance fees, which are incurred within the framework of the fund mandates
- Contact person for our advisors on questions regarding the operational processing of unit certificate subscriptions or terminations
- Supporting the prolongation and set-up of HF mandates
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law or related disciplines, preferably with a focus on finance and banking
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role as well as strong knowledge in dealing with securities and indices
- Knowledge of regulatory and reporting requirements
- Strong know-how in performance calculation and reconciliation
- Experience in using portfolio management systems and programming experience
- Ideally, prior experience in alternative investments
- Interest in quantitative data analysis and possession of an analytical mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in German and English language
- Self-starter who takes ownership and displays high level of attention to detail
- An attractive compensation package
- Allowances for occupational pension scheme, childcare allowance, etc.
- Trusted flexitime and home office arrangement
- Numerous work-life-balance measures
- Modern, well-equipped workplaces
- Strong team culture and communicative structures
- Discounted JobTicket for the entire RMV region
- Extensive training and further education opportunities
- Monthly charging of your TicketPlus credit card
- Attractive city centre location with very good traffic and public transport connections
FERI stands for comprehensive, individual, transparent and sustainable consulting for private and institutional clients. In Investment Management, FERI offers a wide range of asset management services. Our investment specialists have many years of experience across all asset classes - equities, fixed income, real assets, hedge funds and private markets. They follow a multi-asset approach, ranging from the development and implementation of individual investment strategies to quantitative risk management and control.
... is one of the leading investment houses in the German-speaking region and offers a unique concept of first-class asset management with in-house research. With around 230 employees and more than 30 students and interns, FERI develops and supports tailor-made solutions for institutional investors, family assets and foundations. Our investment specialists currently manage assets of over €50 billion across the Group, of which around €13 billion are alternative investments.
YOUR ROUTE TO FERI
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a current CV, ideally a cover letter or letter of motivation, as well as qualifying references. Please also include details of your salary expectations and availability. Your contact person is Head of Alternative Investments Mr Marcus Storr.
Documents complete? Then click on the following button to go to the online application.