Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals supplier looking to hire a HR Director to join the team in Germany.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for restructuring and leading the company’s HR department following major acquisition of the entity
- Implement and direct the human resource strategy for an international environment (within mining/metals/industrial) to improve overall operational efficiency across all departments
- Achieve organisational excellence and assist the business through talent acquisition to reach initial and rapid targeted growth / headcount of 200+
- Lead employee relations and manage all aspects of recruitment, labour and union law
- Directly manage small team and upon growth enhancement of the firm lead the HR division with increase in direct reports
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a senior HR management role, preferably within the metals/mining/manufacturing/industrial space, with experience of working within plants and/or industrial sites
- Experience in restructuring and organising full scale HR functions to achieve optimum efficiency of the organisation
- Knowledge of German systems, recruitment and union laws
- Fluency in English and German, with Russian a benefit
- Located in Germany (Baden Wurttemberg)