Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria and UK. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 120,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €6 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
ASSOCIATE BANK PARTNERSHIPS - ITALY
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated and driven Associate Bank Partnerships with focus on our Italian market. Together with our CEO and the Business Development team you will have a significant impact in growing our business by acquiring new partner banks.
- You are responsible for the research, analysis and identification of potential bank partners and new channels
- You conduct market research to identify decision makers
- You do not shy away from cold calling to reach out to potential partners
- Preparation of presentations and other material for internal and external use
- Establishing and fostering positive business relationships with bank prospects also falls in your area of responsibility
- You look after the coordination of the onboarding of new partners with internal and external partners
- You support the development of new products and services for b2b banking partners in close alignment with all key departments
- Finally, you are participating in high-profile industry events and building a relevant network
- You hold a university degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance
- You have at least two years of work experience in consulting, finance (e.g. banks or service providers) or sales
- Having experience with cold calling or telemarketing activities is highly beneficial
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- You possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- With you winning personality you have the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- English and Italian fluency is a requirement. It's a plus if you bring another European language to the table
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!