Position Overview About the job Group Governance
is mandated to define, implement and monitor compliance with the Bank's Group-wide corporate governance framework. As a global function, we develop governance requirements for policies, committees, corporate bodies and positions that apply across the Bank worldwide. The focus is on clear structures along the core elements of good corporate governance.
The Governance Team located in Berlin is the operational and technical backbone of the framework teams within Group Governance. In particular it supports the Teams responsible for Internal Governance and Local Management Governance, Board and Committee Governance, Policy Governance as well Position Governance and Legal Entity Management by maintaining related data and information to technically implement and sustainably document DB Group's Governance landscape e.g., for Committees, Legal Entity Boards, Branches, Regions and Countries. The Team is also responsible for the functionality and maintenance of key applications via which the Governance Team offers relevant information and a central oversight to the bank. This includes the support of stakeholders to adhere to the applicable Governance Frameworks by providing a dedicated user support and training sessions as well as various reporting and analysis responsibilities. Your key responsibilities
As an Advisory Specialist of the Governance Operations Team, you will support the implementation of governance structures in close cooperation with the responsible Teams in Frankfurt. This includes in particular:
- Serving as point of contact for Committee and Board Secretaries as well as other stakeholders
- Supporting Committees and Boards to adhere to applicable functional requirements
- Supporting different governance processes; this includes inter alia the maintenance of our central signature repository for all DB AG powers of attorney ("Prokuren") in Germany listed in the Commercial Registry
In addition, you will play a key role in ensuring that DB's Governance Framework is implemented and controlled in a robust and sustainable manner. To that end, you will:
Your skills and experiences
- Control the adherence of relevant governance requirements
- Develop reports, analysis and evaluations for internal stakeholders (e.g. senior management, business units) as well as for regulators
- Maintain Governance data in our data management systems and liaise with IT support teams on incidents and development of our IT tools
- Support in the optimisation of internal processes and workflows
What we will offer you
- First relevant working experience in Relationship Management, System Administration and IT roles, combined with a versatile knowledge of business and IT, in order to support the various fields of the business
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethics with the ability to develop trusting relationships in a diverse environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present and explain relevant work topics or analysis results. This should come along with very good English language skills (verbal and written); German skills preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as VBA and SQL knowledge (ideal but not mandatory
- Strong analytical ability to efficiently perform various data analysis tasks with accuracy and in high quality, combined with the ability to spot process inefficiencies and proactively suggest enhancements
- Strong service orientation and the ability to work independently and in a solution-oriented manner under minimal supervision. This includes the flexibility to switch between different tasks depending on priorities
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Sandra Wittwer.
Contact: Sandra Wittwer (+49 151 18070531)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.