11843 About our client
Our client is one of Europe's leading dedicated investment funds focused on Healthtech, supporting entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system.
Based on the strong belief that the convergence of technology and healthcare poses an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike, our client is deeply convinced of the overall impact of new areas of innovation and strives to find the next healthcare champions in Europe.
Building on this conviction, they are now looking for a passionate new colleague to join their growing team as Investment Analyst Associate.
This is an outstanding opportunity for young professionals who want to break into and excel in VC, enjoy a fast-paced environment with daily variations in tasks and see their mission to improve healthcare for all. The position will be based in Berlin. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Source the next European tech success stories by actively engaging with the innovation ecosystem (VCs, incubators, conferences, etc.)
- Conduct due diligence on new investment opportunities: technology and product assessment, evaluation of competitive landscape, financial modelling, preparation of investment recommendations
- Perform market research to identify macro trends and develop new investment theses
- Support senior investment team members in the management of portfolio companies
- Contribute to the funds' operational activities and corporate development initiation and execution of strategic initiatives to develop their platform and help position the fund as a leading Health Tech VC in Europe)
- revious experience from top tier investment bank or strategy consultancy
- Deep interest in healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship with the ability to undertake deep dives into complex, nascent areas of technical innovation
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time
- Proven analytical and presentation skills
- High-energy team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, professional proficiency in German is a definite plus