The Group Audit (GA) function comprises over 600 staff located in our four hub locations New York, London, Frankfurt, Singapore and 26 other countries across the globe.
The function is a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity and independence, and assists the Bank's business and infrastructure areas to identify key control weaknesses.
The GA team prides itself in ensuring the highest standard in professional delivery. The function provides a systematic, disciplined approach to examine, evaluate and report objectively on the adequacy of both the design and operating effectiveness of the systems of internal control and the effectiveness of risk management and governance processes.
Being Deutsche Bank's 'third line of defence' we have a high profile in the Bank acting as an independent and forward looking challenger and adviser to Senior Management and are increasingly relied upon by the Regulators.
Our global connectivity provides a stimulating environment and the opportunity to collaborate, network and share knowledge with intelligent colleagues and specialists around the world. Our colleagues are known for their agile minds, looking beyond the obvious, and challenging the status-quo in an open-minded, collaborative way. We consistently invest in our people, offering genuine opportunities for development and advancement. Role Description
Are you a talented young professional looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to grow along with a global industry leader? Are you interested in identifying and helping to mitigate complex information technology risks? Do you want to be part of a global dynamic team that works hard, but has fun doing it? If so, then we may have the solution for you.
As an Audit Analyst you will be initially working with different Group Audit Technology Infrastructure & Cyber teams. After the initial training and development phase, the Audit Analyst will eventually join one of the global audit teams on a permanent basis. Timing of the permanent assignment will vary depending on personal development, experience and opportunities available.
In your role you will strive to identify and audit controls for cutting-edge solutions that are effective, scalable and sustainable. Join us if making your mark in the financial industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. During the initial assignment to Technology Infrastructure & Cyber teams, you will be exposed to various areas within Deutsche Bank Group. You will develop an understanding of Deutsche Bank's policies and procedures, and a good working knowledge of how to plan, conduct, and document processes and controls.
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your technical knowledge to navigate complex business, operational and technology challenges? As a member of the team, you will work closely with colleagues in New York, Jacksonville, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Shanghai on supervised audit activities and undertake audit work in accordance with the audit methodology and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. You will use a wide range of approaches to collect relevant and readily available information to assess risk and resolve issues, as well as audit techniques to gain autonomy and efficiency. Role Responsibilities and Tasks
- The Audit Analyst supports on audits, with specific guidance. They predominantly support the audit team on analytical aspects of audit work throughout the entire audit lifecycle
- The Audit Analyst will focus on the fieldwork phase of an audit and building a working knowledge of the audit methodology
- Assists on audit assignments and undertakes work in accordance with the Audit methodology within agreed budgets and timelines, including documenting Activity Flows, identification of key risks, testing of key controls to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness and documenting work in accordance with divisional standards
- Proactively keeps abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices
- Proactively develops and maintains professional consultative working relationships, primarily within the audit team
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of knowledge and personal capability and improved performance contribution and acts as a role model within their own team
The candidate must have:
What we will offer you:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related scientific degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent); including some knowledge of auditing standards and concepts
- Certifications as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security, project management or process-/quality management would be an advantage
- Awareness of general banking environment and/or awareness of the risks and regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English, communicating with clarity, both verbally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach
- Dedication on self-development and building technical knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Critical thinker with understanding of emerging technologies (Cloud, AI, Python etc.)
- Good analytical, problem solving, relationship management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organisation
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task assignments, prioritize workload and be resilient under pressure when faced with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced business environment
- The ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
- Unquestionable personal integrity and ethics
- Occasional domestic travel
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Ulrike Riederich .
Contact: Ulrike Riederich (+49( 151) 7463-6813 )
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.