The Group Audit (GA) function is a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity, and independence, and assists the Bank's business and infrastructure areas to identify key control weaknesses.
GA is seeking an auditor to join the Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk team. You will report directly to the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) for Market and Counterparty Credit Risk and help drive enhanced audit coverage of Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk processes globally. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Delivering day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and continuous monitoring) and finding validations
- Complete all assigned audit work (e.g. planning, fieldwork, finding validations) in line with agreed budgets and document in accordance with divisional standards, including discussing exceptions identified during fieldwork to enable drafting of high quality impactful audit findings
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional consultative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working in a co-operative manner with subject matter experts and other teams to provide 'front-to-back' audit coverage, Working closely with the United States Market Risk audit team and Global Model Risk team
How we'll support you
- Subject matter expertise relating to financial risk management and related regulatory requirements, processes, risks and controls; as well as audit experience
- Academic or professional qualifications related to financial risk are beneficial
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability; strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organised in a fast-paced environment, Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Independent in judgment with the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
What we will offer you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Ulrike Riederich.
Contact: Ulrike Riederich (+49(30)3104-1240)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.