- Berlin, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Raisin GmbH
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
Banking Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- At the partner bank management team at Raisin we are responsible for providing our customers with access to the best offers across Europe by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform and by building and strengthening relationships to existing partners.
- You will mainly be responsible for onboarding new partners who join our platform and for developing, strengthening and managing the relationships to existing partners. This involves:
- Account management of key accounts - you are the face of the company
- Project management for the successful and quick onboarding of new partners
- Ensuring platform readiness (IT-, customer documents-, legal-, and marketing-side)
- Providing our partners with excellent and timely support and enable them to achieve their goals
- Improving processes by collaborating with business development, operations, IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Understanding numbers to create reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- YOUR PROFILE
- University degree in business, economics or a similar subject
- Minimum two years of experience in project management, the financial sector, IT or business consulting or a (ideally a fintech) start-up
- Fluency in English is a must, additional European language are a plus
- Top notch analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You are a quick thinker, enjoy facing complex situations and navigating through them by finding innovative solutions
- Organized and structured with excellent relationship building skills
- IT affinity or interest in understanding technical integrations and acquiring IT know-how
- OUR BENEFITS
- Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application